Hi all youth members, here's your home assignment list. Remember you only need twelve (12) completed for the year's end, but you can do more if you want.
Got questions about any of these projects? Leave a comment on this blog post, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stack of books
- Pet in container: Aquarium, cage, or box.
- Stairs: Inside or outside stairs. More than two steps. You can be looking up or looking down.
- Outdoors chair: Lawn chair or pool chair or Muskoka chair.
- Items showing wheels: Car, toys, bikes, skateboard, rollerskates, wagon, those funny shoes with a wheel in the heel, cogwheels, knife sharpners
- Holiday decorations: Canada Day, birthday, Christmas, Hannukah, Kwanzaa, Ramadan, Easter, Halloween, Secretaries' Day
- Purse or wallet
In the house
- Brush, comb, and either a scrunchy, hair band, or hair clip
- Clothes on hangers: i.e. in a closet.
- Cupboard open: Kitchen cupboard or bathroom cabinet.
- Electronic device: Electronic devices are anything that need to be plugged in or use batteries. iPods, TVs, toasters, Gameboys, massage chairs are all examples. Batteries, lightbulbs are not electronic devices.
- Footwear in pile: Can be shoes, sandals, boots...
- Jewelery: On or off a person.
- Photo in frame: Must be in an interesting perspective, not just flat on.
- Plant, in vase or pot
- Stuffed toy
- Tools: Carpentry tools, electric tools, mechanics' tools, dentistry tools. They can be laid out, or hung.
- Toothpaste, brush, glass of water
- Toy characters
- Your room: ie bedroom
In the kitchen
- Cereal box
- Cooking pots with lids
- Cutlery: ex. spoon, fork, knife, spork. Must be multiple pieces of cutlery.
- Kitchen appliances: A few ideas: Stove, oven, fridge, freezer, blender, egg beater, pepper grinder, omlet maker, cheese grater, can opener, apple corer, meat grinder. Not appliances: Pots, tables, cutlery.
- Slices of fruit
- Spices in containers